Please take the time to thoroughly read this policy so that you are fully aware of how we handle your personal information.
Your data is gathered as soon as you start interacting with www.litacouture.com. It may be collected through a specific communication from you and also automatically during your use of the website.
LITA COUTURE SRL has the right to use your personal and anonymized data within the limits specified by the applicable Data Protection legislation, in compliance with the rights of individuals as described below.
The kind of data we collect
Contact details, your first name and surname, delivery and billing address, telephone number, email address;
Identification data, your IP address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting, plug-in types, geopositioning information regarding your probable position, operating system and related versions, etc.
Data relating to the use of www.litacouture.com your browsing path through the website www.litacouture.com (Clickstream analysis), your displaying of products and services, load times and page responsiveness, download errors, browsing time, behaviour and other actions, etc.
And what about private data?
We do not collect any private data that could concern you (i.e. personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or sex life or sexual orientation).
What we collect your data for
We process your data only for specific purposes and always when there is a legal basis that will enable us to do so.
Communicating changes to our services, customer support via live chat, phone or email, including the correction of any bugs.
Your data is processed in order to send advertising material and newsletters, to provide commercial information by telephone, SMS, email, and also using traditional methods (e.g. sending catalogues by post), to conduct market research and surveys on customer satisfaction.
How we process your data
With the exception of product shipping processes, which may sometimes be carried out manually, data processing is primarily done electronically.
Your choices and rights
You have the option to withhold your data from us.
In this scenario, you are still free to browse our website, but we will be unable to offer you any services in the absence of your personal information.
By modifying your browser’s settings, you can turn off cookies.
• Your data is provided to us at your own risk. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, there is currently no method of transmitting data that is 100% safe.
• Keep your username and password private at all times.
• In case you suspect a data breach, please contact us immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will we keep your data for?
Unless there are legal obligations (such keeping sales invoices), we will stop actively processing your data within a year of the last time you used the service or the closure of your account. We will retain your information for a maximum of 24 months from the date of your registration with the service with regard to promotional activities that are aimed toward you (which you may ask us to stop at any time).
In order to give you the best browsing experience possible, we utilize cookies and other technologies. Therefore, during your interaction with www.litacouture.com we will place cookies on your device to store a few pieces of information, including your preferences and the type of device you use, thereby ensuring that the site will function as efficiently as possible for you. You may always modify the cookie-rejection settings on your browser. Session cookies are automatically destroyed at the end of a browsing session, however persistent cookies are kept on the terminals.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his/her PC or on any other device, even mobile, to be sent back to the original sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes, for instance, to remember the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for instance, login data, selected language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they must not re-entered when the user returns to the same site or surfs from one of its pages to another; or to perform computer authentications, to monitor sessions and store information on the activities of user who access a site, and it can also contain a unique ID code that allows keeping track of the user’s surfing within the site for statistic or advertising purposes.
Cookies can be sent by www.litacouture.com or also by different sites (the so-called “third party” cookies). Some operations cannot be carried out without using cookies that in some cases are technically necessary for the site to work.
Types of cookies found on the site www.litacouture.com and relevant functions
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions:
• Technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network, or in the measure strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are indispensable to make www.litacouture.com work, or necessary to perform activities that you have requested. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
• Navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login in the reserved area of www.litacouture.com or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
• Analytics cookies, used to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users of www.litacouture.com and of the displayed pages (for instance, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp).
Please, refer to the relevant policies that can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
This type of cookie can be found in our site:
• Function cookies, that let you browse www.litacouture.com to your best advantage based on previously chosen criteria and options (like, for example, your preferred language) so that you won’t have to select such option or the products you have chosen at every access and they can be stored in the virtual shopping cart until your next visit to our site. This kind of cookie is present on our website;
• Cookies of third parties, used by partners of www.litacouture.com in order to display advertising banners of www.litacouture.com when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products that you have looked at on www.litacouture.com. While you browse on www.litacouture.com, these cookies are used also to show you products that you might like or similar to those you have previously browsed, based on your previous navigation chronology. The usage of these cookies does not indicate the handling of personal data, but it can allow your computer or other devices to connect and locate saved data. These cookies connect to the browser that is installed on your computer or other devices you use to access www.litacouture.com.
• Profiling cookies are used to generate user profiles so that advertisements can be sent to users based on their navigational choices. Third-party cookies on our website only access user data at aggregate level. Please find below links to these third parties’ privacy policies and pertinent consent forms, which may change from time to time and which we recommend checking periodically for more precise information.
Depending on how they are used, each of the cookie types previously mentioned may reside on your computer or mobile device for a varied length of time.
Your computer or mobile device’s cookies cannot be used to access any of the information on your hard drive, spread viruses, recognize and utilize your email address, or for any other objectives besides those mentioned above.
How to modify cookie settings
By choosing which cookies you want to authorize, block, or cancel, completely or partially, through the settings of your browser (or the navigation application that you use), you can set and update your cookie preferences at any time.
Steps to manage the cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their functions and characteristics, visit the free access sites, independent from www.litacouture.com, www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytics cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation you can download the browser additional Component for disabling Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Through the use of a special technical cookie with the attributes listed in the previous table, we will save your cookie choices.
We inform you that blocking or cancel, totally or partially
• Technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, see its contents and use the relevant services;
• Function cookies, may prevent you from using some services or site features by preventing them from working properly or causing you to manually enter or alter certain information or preferences each time you access the website.
• Other cookies (analytics and profiling), will not affect the site efficiency.
How can I block cookies?
Simply turning on your browser’s setting that permits you to avoid having cookies installed on your device will allow you to block cookies. A portion of our website won’t work properly if you use your browser’s settings to disable, reject, or block cookies (even necessary ones). Our website may potentially become inaccessible in some circumstances. We should also let you know that we have no control over any cookies used by third parties.
We appreciate you reading this policy, which we have done our best to keep as simple, straightforward, and clear as possible. Nevertheless, we constantly seek to improve, so if you have any recommendations, please contact us at email@example.com
In order to provide you the most power over your data, this policy may change in the future. If it does, you will be alerted through email.