LITA COUTURE SRL
We would only ask you to read this policy carefully in order to be fully informed about how we process your personal data.
As soon as you begin to interact with www.litacouture.com, we start to collect your data. It may be collected through a specific communication from you and also automatically during your use of the website.
LITA COUTURE SRL has the right to use your personal and anonymized data within the limits specified by the applicable Data Protection legislation, in compliance with the rights of individuals as described below.
The kind of data we collect
Contact details, your first name and surname, delivery and billing address, telephone number, email address;
Identification data, your IP address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting, plug-in types, geopositioning information regarding your probable position, operating system and related versions, etc.
Data relating to the use of www.litacouture.com your browsing path through the website www.litacouture.com (Clickstream analysis), your displaying of products and services, load times and page responsiveness, download errors, browsing time, behaviour and other actions, etc.
And what about sensitive data?
We do not collect any sensitive data that could concern you (i.e. personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or sex life or sexual orientation).
What we collect your data for
We process your data only for specific purposes and, nevertheless, always when there is a legal basis that will enable us to do so.
Communicating changes to our services, customer support via live chat, phone or email, including the correction of any bugs.
Your data is processed in order to send advertising material and newsletters, to provide commercial information by telephone, SMS, email, and also using traditional methods (e.g. sending catalogues by post), to conduct market research and surveys on customer satisfaction.
How we process your data
Data is processed mainly using electronic means, with the exception of product shipping operations which may also be performed using manual procedures.
Your choices and rights
You can decide not to provide us with your data
In this case, you can continue to browse our website, but we will not be able to provide you with any services without your personal data.
You can disable cookies by changing your browser settings
Nevertheless, we should remind you that:
• You provide us with your data at your own risk. We do everything within our power but, unfortunately, as the way things stand, there is no 100% secure means of data transmission.
• You need to keep your username and password safe at all times: you are the only one who knows them.
• If you feel that you have suffered a data breach, we would ask you to contact us immediately at: email@example.com
How long will we keep your data for?
We will stop active processing of your data within 12 months from the last use of the service or the closure of your account, unless there are legal obligations (e.g. sales invoices) that require us to keep your data for a longer period. As regards promotional activities targeted at you (which you may ask us to stop at any time), we will keep your data for a maximum of 24 months from the date you registered with the service.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his/her PC or on any other device, even mobile, to be sent back to the original sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes, for instance, to remember the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for instance, login data, selected language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they must not re-entered when the user returns to the same site or surfs from one of its pages to another; or to perform computer authentications, to monitor sessions and store information on the activities of user who access a site, and it can also contain a unique ID code that allows keeping track of the user’s surfing within the site for statistic or advertising purposes.
Cookies can be sent by www.litacouture.com or also by different sites (the so-called “third party” cookies). Some operations cannot be carried out without using cookies that in some cases are technically necessary for the site to work.
Types of cookies found on the site www.litacouture.com and relevant functions
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions:
· Technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network, or in the measure strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are indispensable to make www.litacouture.com work, or necessary to perform activities that you have requested. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
· Navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login in the reserved area of www.litacouture.com or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
· Analytics cookies, used to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users of www.litacouture.com and of the displayed pages (for instance, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp). Please, refer to the relevant policies that can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
This type of cookie can be found in our site:
· Function cookies, which allow you to surf www.litacouture.com at your best, according to already selected criteria and options (such as, for instance, your preferred language) so that you won’t have to select such option or the products you have chosen at every access, and they can be stored in the virtual trolley until your next visit to our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
· cookies of third parties, used by partners of www.litacouture.com in order to display advertising banners of www.litacouture.com when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products that you have looked at on www.litacouture.com. While you browse on www.litacouture.com, these cookies are used also to show you products that you might like or similar to those you have previously browsed, based on your previous navigation chronology. The use of these cookies does not imply personal data treatment, but it can enable your computer or other devices to connect and track down saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used while browsing on www.litacouture.com.
· profiling cookies, used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages consistent with the preferences shown by the user during his/her navigation. Our site contains third party cookies that access user data only at aggregate level. Please, find here below the links to the privacy policies and relevant consent forms of such third parties, which can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
All the above-described types of cookies can stay in your computer or mobile device for different times, according to their function.
The cookies stored in your computer or mobile device cannot be used to recall any of the data stored in your hard disk, transmit viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for purposes other than those described above.
How to modify cookie settings
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, by selecting which cookies you want to authorize, block or cancel, totally or partially, through the settings of your browser (or the navigation program that you use).
Find here below the path to follow to manage the cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their functions and characteristics, visit the free access sites, independent from www.litacouture.com, www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytics cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation you can download the browser additional Component for disabling Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will store your cookie preferences thanks to a dedicated technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous table.
We inform you that blocking or cancel, totally or partially
· technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, see its contents and use the relevant services;
· function cookies, could make some services or site functions unavailable or working incorrectly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site.
· of other cookies (analytics and profiling), will not affect the site efficiency.
How can I block cookies?
Thank you for reading this policy which we have tried to keep as simple, clear and transparent as possible. All the same, we are always trying to improve, so if you have any suggestions to make, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy may change in the future: you will be notified of any changes via email, so that you can have the fullest possible control over your data.